You let me out of this cardboard box and let me see the sky.
I could not feel my own heartbeat until you came around.
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder,
But is the quest for truth worth the risk of losing you?
They say that love conquers all, but I don’t know anymore.
Should love take precedence over our hopes and dreams?
I have seen many things, met many people
But no one has affected me quite like you.
Let me be your other half, let me fill you up.
I see the world through your eyes, and I see
Why you need to change it, make it better,
Help those in need, and feed and clothe them.
But who will save my life from sadness?
I have already found the one for me.
This is not about marriage - no funny stuff
Just simple love from me to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment