her glistening eyes
open themselves to anyone
windows to nowhere
special at all.
embrace the infinite
ever-flowing lifeblood
gushing outward,
from me to you to her to them
you heat up the place
nestled between her legs
and under her skirt
and in your hands
where did we lose it?
nowhere...anywhere
in the mind
in the body
flesh to flesh
never feeling
always touching
and always groping
for more
but never truly receiving what is desired.
this poem has great emotion, but almost feels defeated
ReplyDeleteits really good, vivid.
do you always end on these little aphorisms?
i've noticed it in several poems
Yeah, I guess I kind of do usually end in little phrases that I feel sum it up. And, I don't know. Usually the tone of my poems stems from however I was feeling at the time. I'm sure I was feeling "defeated" then...I don't know any other way to answer that lol.
ReplyDelete